DPO as a service, Remote DPO
Our experienced consultants fulfil or support the role of Data Protection Officer for your company:
- Independent professional advice on GDPR compliance.
- Educating employees on compliance requirements
- Training staff involved in data processing
- Conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively
- DPIA management and review
- Serving as the point of contact between the company and GDPR Supervisory Authorities
- Monitoring performance and providing advice on the impact of data protection efforts
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all data processing activities conducted by the company, including the purpose of all processing activities, which must be made public on request.
- No complex employment contract